|Image shown doesn't reflect the condition of the equipment and is for illustrative purpose only.|
The Golden Eye 4 is a high speed, high-resolution film scanner for motion picture film 8mm to 70mm
Equipment DetailsGolden Eye 4 Film Scanner with:
- Liquid cooled LED light and diffusing engine, giving superb image quality, long life?me and
op?mal tuning of illumina?on for different film-bases.
- Single sensor for 2K and 4K resolu?on scanning. 12 bits per colour, pixel size: 10,56x10,56
- Real ?me scanning in HD and 2K. Up to 11 fps in full 4K resolu?on
- Universal zooming op?cs. Single lens, motor driven, op?cal system for precision image
sizing, posi?oning and focus. Scans 8mm to 70mm without changing op?cs.
- Standard Gates Academy/Regular and Super available, Pathé gates available on request.
All number of perfora?ons supported.
- Dedicated Golden Eye 4 Dell Windows 7 worksta?on for system control incl. keyboard,
mouse and 3yr Dell warranty and Pro IT support (Next business day).
- Golden Eye 4 control so?ware incl. Advanced Colour Management, Batch Recording
feature, Image Overlay, Project Handling, Mul?file - QT, AVI, TIFF etc. Keycode reader,
Op?cal Audio, and Digital Vision’s automa?c DVO Warp so?ware.
The Golden Eye 4 standard delivery includes:
- Academy 16mm and Academy 35mm skid plates incl. film distances.
- Support for 2K and 4K scanning resolu?on.
- 12 month warranty including so?ware upgrades and updates, parts and on-site labour.
Travel and accommodation excluded.
Model Details• Scanning in any format, from 8mm to 70mm and any format in between.
• Universal Optics – one optical set for all formats.
• Highly accurate factory applied focussing for all formats.
• User adjustable focus feature.
• Capstan driven mechanics, designed to handle old film gently.
• Output to multiple image formats.
• Keycode reader.
• Optical sound decoding.
• Colour management.
Golden Eye 4 Film Scanner
The Golden Eye 4 is a high speed, high-resolution film scanner for motion picture film. Developed with film archives and restoration in mind, the Golden Eye scanner has matured to become the leading film scanner in this field. With a high quality LED light source and its truly unique Universal Optics, the Golden Eye 4 scanner heralds a new era in quality film scanning, previously unavailable at this price point.Combining performance and flexibility, the scanner is the perfect system for preservation, restoration and archiving of film.
All in One – flexible & cost-effective for archive film scanning
High speed: real time in 2K and up to 11 fps in 4K, the Golden Eye 4 is the most cost-effective, quality film scanner available today. Primary colour grading can be carried out on the system before scanning, using the colour management controls and operator panel. A video SDI/HD output is available as a colour reference.
With the unique Universal Optics you can scan film in every format between 8mm to 70mm without changing the optical unit. Scanning is available in SD, HD, 2K, 4K or in a custom size. A capstan drive with continuous film movement and optical registration, results in minimum wear to fragile film and its perforations. The overall scanner design means the
Golden Eye 4 is able to handle old film even when in very poor condition. Film that is heavily shrunken, warped or has damaged perforations can be scanned without any problems.
Different film types and formats are handled using simple setups in the Golden Eye 4 user interface. Presets are available for scanning colour or B/W, positive, negative or reversal film and all perforation types from 1 to 15 perfs.
Integration with Loki for automated post-processing of Golden Eye scans.
Digital Vision’s Loki software can run from the Golden Eye 4 workstation. Loki enables batch processing tasks when the scanner is not in use, or can control processing stations connected via a shared storage.
Examples of downstream tasks using DVO and Loki:
• DVO restoration filters – utilising the same DVO toolset trusted by archives and restoration specialists worldwide. Dust, scratches and other defects are removed automatically with no operator intervention. This film restoration is non-destructive and the raw scans are always available for post-processing.
• Colour Management – LUTs, gamma and colour space conversion. Deliveries in log, Rec.709, XYZ, ACES etc. colour spaces.
• Framing, scaling and blanking, to create multiple deliverables with different aspect ratios and resolutions.
• Logo and time code burn-in for secondary browse-quality deliverables.
• Transcoding to a wide range of file formats, such as QuickTime (incl. ProRes) & MXF.
Tasks can be stacked into a single processing pass, saving disk space and preserving image quality. Custom presets can be built and recalled directly from the Golden Eye 4 user interface (e.g. when using the Automap function or other clip list) or from the Loki web interface
Get Adobe PDF Reader
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2019 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.