Tape Cleaner - Tape Check Pro
|Image shown doesn't reflect the condition of the equipment and is for illustrative purpose only.|
6 to 8 weeks delivery
1" videotape B & C format cleaner, Fast, Cost-Efficient Way to Maximize Quality, Performance
Model DetailsTapeChek 6120CL is the most effective way to clean and condition your One inch B & C format tapes before archiving or migration to another format!
Provides these Important Quality Control Functions:
o Polishes tape for improved signal-to-noise ratio.
o Cleans tape to reduce temporary dropouts caused by loose oxide and other debris
o Conditions and exercises tape for improved performance
o PLUS! Clean tape reduces wear on video heads and keeps your VTR's cleaner.
Convenient pushbutton controls for transport functions.
- Dual precision sapphire burnishers polish the tape oxide two times. Burnishers last over 7000 tape hours.
- "Twin" tissue modules clean both sides of the tape. Vacuum system locks debris into cleaning tissues. Automatic motorized tissue roll advance.
- Solid-state end-of-tissue sensing system alerts operator to replace tissues.
- Invisible Infra-red beams measure amount of tape on the reels.
- Automatic tape tension and speed monitoring systems.
- Simple threading and operation make tape cleaning easy
- Efficient. Convenient storage in base.
- Tape Speed: 200 ips.
- Reel Size: up to 14", NAB standard hubs.
- Tape Format: SMPTE type "C" standard. Type "B" and "C" switching optional.
- Tape Guidance: Precision (2 micro-inch finish) ball bearing rollers. No stationary guides touch tape oxide.
- Transport System: Two motor drive; microprocessor con- trolled speed and tension. Automatic end-of-tape shutoff.
- Reel Sensing: High frequency, pulsed infra-red beam system for Auto-reverse and End-of-Reel functions.
- Reel Braking: Servo motor controlled deceleration with supplemental electro-magnetic disc brake system.
- Controls: Pushbutton transport controls.
TAPE CLEANING AND CONDITIONING
- Burnishers: Dual precision sapphire burnishing posts polish tape oxide. Burnishers last over 7000 hours.
- Tissues: "Twin" tissue modules clean both sides of the tape. Vacuum system locks debris into cleaning tissues. Automatic motorized tissue roll advance.
- All-metal cabinetry.
- Machine: 32"H x 25" W x 20" D
- Storage Base: 26" H x 25" W x 10" D
- Power: 117 VAC, 60 Hz, 5 amps standard 220/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz optional
- Engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A.
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.