Other Formats VTR & Accessories
|BCS Price:||Special $3,900.00 |
Fair Condition - refurbished, comes with one year warranty.
DTF-2 Ultra Wide Differential SCSI Tape Drive
Model DetailsHighly suited for a wide range of stand alone or automated library computing environments and equipped with an Ultra Wide differential SCSI interface, Sony's DTF-2 model GY8240UWD computer peripheral tape drive will read and write uncompressed capacity of 200GB with large cassette or 60GB with small cassettes. The unit incorporates compression for average data capacities of 518GB or 155GB, respectively.
- Ultra High-Speed Data Recording
- High Capacity Data Storage
- Read Compatibility With DTF-1
- Powerful Error Correction
- Excellent Reliability
- Incorporates years of Sony's advanced magnetic recording technology, providing an extremely high sustained native data rate of 24MB/sec (86GB/hr).
- Can read tapes recorded by a GY-2120 at its transfer rate of 24MB/sec, so users can now access their tape assets in half the time.
- Maintains a very low bit error rate of 1 x 10E-17 or less.
- Incorporates the following features: long-life amorphous read heads, automatic head cleaning system, precision tape transport system mounted on a rugged die-cast chassis, and sophisticated self-diagnostics.
- Sony's unique Tele-File system uses a non-contact type of flash memory in the form of a label attached to a cassette which hold data relating to both tape and system management; the GY-8240 series tape drive uses the data written onto the Tele-File memory to dramatically reduce load and unload times.
- Format: DTF-2 Digital Tape Format
- Recording Media: 1/2 inch metal particle tape
- Storage Capacity: Large cassette: 200 GB (formatted, uncompressed; 518 GB compression factor 2.59:1) Small cassette: 60 GB (formatted, uncompressed; 155 GB compression factor 2.59:1).
- Recording Format: DTF-2 Format
- Data Transfer Rate: 40 MB/s (Burst), 24 MB/s (Sustained)
- Bit Error Rate: 1 x 10E-17 bit or less
- Head Life: Typically greater than 5,000 hours (100% duty cycle).
- Interface: Ultra Wide Differential SCSI
- Search Speed: 1.4 GB/sec.
- Buffer Memory: 64 MB
- Media: Advanced metal particle 1/2 inch DTF-2 tape cassette: L-cassette GW2-200GL (200 GB) native; S-cassette: GW2-60GS (60 GB) native
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Less than 300 W
- Current Consumption: 2.0 to 0.8 A
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 20 to 80% (non-condensing)
- Weight: 38lbs., 9 oz.
- Dimensions: 12 1/2 x 8 3/4 x 19 1/8 inches (excluding protruding parts)
Get Adobe PDF Reader
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.