This WFM7120 comes with options: CPS PHY SIM HD SBF EYE DDE AVD and DAT.
Pricing available only while we have this equipment in stock.
This specific Equipment is an HD WFM7120 with high performance monitoring and measurement for applications involving HD digital video. It combines the video and audio monitoring available on the WFM7020 with available support for Dolby audio (Opt. DDE included), in depth data analysis (Opt. DAT included), and SDI signal measurement as well as AV Delay Measurement (Opt. AVD included). The WFM7120 also supports Simultaneous A/B Input Monitoring (Opt. SIM included ) as well as DUAL Link Monitoring (Opt. DL included).
Generic model information:
- WFM7120 MSRP $12,000-
- AVD $3,470 for out-of-service A/V Delay Measurement
- CPS $3,470 for Composite Analog Video Monitoring; 2 Composite Analog Inputs; Passive Loopthrough
- DAT $2269 for WFM7120 Waveform Monitor, Advanced Data Analysis
- DDE DD Decode + Dolby E
- EYE $6,340 for WFM7120 Waveform Monitor, Eye-Pattern Display, Cable-Length Information, Jitter Measurements
- HD $3749 for Use with WFM7120 Waveform Monitor, HD Monitoring, SD/HD Auto-Detect
- PHY $10,200 for WFM7120 Waveform Monitor, Eye-Pattern Display, Eye Parameter, Jitter Measurements, Cable-Length Information, Jitter Measurements, Jitter Waveform Display
- SD Standard
- SIM $2,390 for simultaneous monitoring for two (2) HD/SD-SDI inputs or one HD/SD-SDI input and one CPS input.
Total MSRP $43,888-
Generic Model WFM7120 description:
The WFM7120 measurement and monitoring options provide a flexible range of configurations to maximize productivity
Numerical and graphical display of A/V delay for analog, digital and Dolby audio formats
Simultaneous A/B input support to extend monitoring functions
In-depth digital data analysis helps quickly resolve difficult quality and reliability issues
High-performance physical layer measurements are essential to resolve difficult troubleshooting tasks
CaptureVu® advanced video capture simplifies troubleshooting of intermittent errors
Exceptional audio monitoring, with options for analog, digital and Dolby (on WFM7120 and WFM7020) formats reduces time and effort in verifying multi-channel audio content
Tektronix See and Solve™ displays facilitate compliance verification with FlexVu™, the most powerful 4-tile display
SNMP and ethernet remote interface capabilities to facilitate centralized monitoring and control
Instrument Presets for quick recall of commonly used configurations
Digital cursors for precise time, and amplitude monitoring
Closed caption decode (EIA 608/708)
Teletext decode and display capability helps operators quickly verify these data services
The most advanced analysis of ANC data and optional ANC Data Inspector (Option DAT)
Standard and user-definable Safe Area Graticules facilitate editing tasks reducing the need for reworks and format conversions
Front-panel USB and headphone ports provide fast access to commonly used tasks
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.