The ADC-5100 Series clocks are designed to combine the advantages of large, easily read analog time displays with the self-setting capability of digital SMPTE/EBU serial time code readers. This advanced mode is made possible by a unique digitally-controlled drive mechanism. A microprocessor is used to decode the digital information and precisely position the hands.
- Completely self-setting with SMPTE/EBU time code input or battery back-up
- Sweeping or stepping second hand movement
- Built-in quartz time base oscillator with battery back-up
- May be configured as a time code generator to drive other clocks
- Runs on 50/60 Hz, 115/230 VAC power line
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.